Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Fall Holy Land Cruise/Adventure!!

This is from our latest trip of 2010.  Taken the last evening in front of the Western or "Wailing" Wall


 I'm posting here a link to "Travel With Spirit" which is the U.S. tour company that is organizing the Holy Land trip for my husband Robert and I. www.travelwithspirit.com  Click on "Family Net Holy Land Cruise Tour" (it is the first link under "travel top picks")  Here you will also see a t.v. commercial by my husband.


  We would love to have you join us for the trip of a lifetime.   If any of you have traveled to the Holy Land before I welcome your comments and encouraging words for others who haven't yet experienced this amazing journey of faith, history and culture. 

 Send me a message if you have any questions.   www.rdsm2008@gmail.com


Specific questions regarding the itinerary should be directed to the tour company which is mentioned above. 


We hope to meet you there!

God is blessing you.  Donna

1 comment:

  1. Wow! 2 "gifts" today: Received this news and link and also received for my recent B'Day, a copy of Robert's new book!

    PS I have sent off my info for further details when the Tour is finalized

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. Please try to stay on the topic and remember also that there are many who are struggling through all kinds of challenges. Let's all be kind and thoughtful with our comments please! :D