Sunday, April 15, 2012

Holy Land Trip Update!

Part of our group (2010) about to be baptized in the Jordan River!
                    A few of you knew that we were putting together another trip to The Holy Land this coming October.  We have decided to postpone the trip, "Walking In The Footsteps Of Jesus" to the end of November or the beginning of December 2012.  If you have never been before you should seriously consider joining us.  Or if you are like me, it gets more exciting with each trip I take!  It is truly the trip of a lifetime.
Please let me know right away if you are interested in going, either by commenting here or by emailing me at rdsm2008@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. Please try to stay on the topic and remember also that there are many who are struggling through all kinds of challenges. Let's all be kind and thoughtful with our comments please! :D