Friday, April 18, 2014

Schuller-New Healthy Family Book Is Out!

Christina, me, and my mom


If you want to order my new book on Amazon please click this highlighted link. I am so excited about the release. I will post more soon!  This is yet another of our ministry projects that I hope and pray may help others.

Today is Good Friday.  Robert, Christina, and I attended a service at Laguna Presbyterian Chruch in Laguna Beach. It was a solemn yet a beautiful service.  I think it is very important to take the time to reflect on the suffering that took place before the glory that was witnessed on that Easter morning so many years ago. 
Tomorrow and Sunday we will host all but one of our adult kids.  We will go to church together, pray together, dine together, hunt Easter eggs, and enjoy life.  
I hope and pray that you will have the same joys in your life.  Remember the dark in "Good Friday" but rejoice in the light of Easter.
Be happy, Be loved.
 To contact me:  donna@donnaschuller.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. Please try to stay on the topic and remember also that there are many who are struggling through all kinds of challenges. Let's all be kind and thoughtful with our comments please! :D