Thursday, November 23, 2023

Happy Thanksgiving! (yes, it's me after all this time!)

 


I know, I know, it's been sooo long that most of you have forgotten about me!  However,  I've helped start and I co-pastor an in-person church, I've written and published my fourth book, find out more by clicking HERE, and I help produce and co-pastor a live online church service each Sunday at 8am Pacific time. You can see it on DrSchuller.org under "church online" tab.  (I'm not including the link because our site is getting updated as I write) I continue our live podcast, The Call on the 15th of every month at 6pm Pacific time.  You can check that out by clicking HERE      I still travel to Mexico regularly and still pastor a few people down there as well.  (I co-pastored a church there until the world shut down in March 2020)

Enjoy your day and remember to give thanks today and also to continually live a life of gratitude.  Even in the toughest times, there's always something to be thankful for.

"Enter His gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise. Give thanks to him and praise his name."  Psalm 100:4


Stay tuned for my website change of name and new great information on how to live a fearless, faith-filled life.  Coming in 2024!


Remember:  God IS blessing you through all things always.   Fearlessly,  Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. Please try to stay on the topic and remember also that there are many who are struggling through all kinds of challenges. Let's all be kind and thoughtful with our comments please! :D