Monday, March 19, 2012

I reached 100 blog posts!!

Hi All,
I was just looking at my blog settings and I noticed that I have reached the 100 mark!  When I began blogging a few months after we left the Crystal Cathedral in early 2009 I never imagined I would get so much out of connecting with people in this way.  I certainly never thought I would make it even close to 100 blogs!
Thank you so much for your continued comments and support.  It has meant more to me than you will ever know.   This blog has been such an important ingredient in my healing.  
Haven kissing her little brother, Robert IV (Cohen)  Our children and grandchildren are remnants of us (hopefully) surviving after we are gone. 
I will be blogging about "The Remnant" in a day or two.  I have been holding on to this subject/idea since last fall and I now think it is time to share!
God is blessing you!  Donna

5 comments:

  1. Donna,

    Congratulations on your 100th Blog! And, I Look forward to more of your blogs...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi people around the world
    This short message is already on RAS blog.
    Never trust People, only trust God, Heaven. Trust only in the unseen World !!!
    People can forsake you, even loved ones...!!! Parents, Relatives, Kids, Friends, Media and so on...! But God and the Lord never abandon you!!! – Be blessed Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations and thank you for finding the time and the words that have raised us up when I was or we maybe were feeling low, taught us (me) patience by example and encouraged us (me) to examine our (my) own life, faith and gifts, that we would be strengthened in our love of our Father, Son and Holy Spirit. We are so Blessed by Him and one of those Blessings is you Donna! I look forward to your next post which again will brighten my day even more than it may already be brightly shining like the Star of Bethlehem!

    J-M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on Blog 100, Donna. It's been wonderful to be able to connect with you these last few years. I have missed Robert's and your ministry.
    God bless you both.
    Liz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. Please try to stay on the topic and remember also that there are many who are struggling through all kinds of challenges. Let's all be kind and thoughtful with our comments please! :D