Saturday, May 17, 2014

Schuller's New Grandson!

Christian Sutton Sinclair arrived on May 15th weighing 7lbs. 13ozs. 21" long!




Robert and I are thrilled to welcome the newest member of our family, Christian Sutton Sinclair, who was born to our daughter, Christina Sinclair BeachBabeFitness.com and Chad Sinclair.   Moma, baby and Daddy left the hospital today.  First stop:  Dr. Douglas DiSiena's for a chiropractic adjustment (smart thing for all three of them to do after the rough entry into the "new" world!)

Check back early next week when I continue my series on my newest book "Happy Family, Healthy Life: What Healthy Families Learn From Healthy Moms"   I will be sharing a tip from Chapter 3, The Necessity of Adequate Sleep."

To write me:  Donna@DonnaSchuller.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. Please try to stay on the topic and remember also that there are many who are struggling through all kinds of challenges. Let's all be kind and thoughtful with our comments please! :D