Saturday, August 10, 2019

Healthy Dietary Supplementation



There are so many companies promoting nutritional products and many of them are good.   For every good company, there's probably 100 not so good!

 I use and I trust the Metagenics neutraceutical company because of the certifications and quality assurance I receive from this 30-year old company.  



Here's all the information you need to know that what you're ordering is the very best quality:

Metagenics Quality Assurance Statement

Here's the link to my online store for all of your supplement needs:

Donna Schuller's, Healthy Family online store


If you need coaching or help with selecting the correct supplements, please contact me and I will guide you.   You can also go into my online store and research each individual product there.  If you want extended nutritional and health advice my first 30-minute phone session is free!

I am here to help.

Donna

Donna@DonnaSchuller.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. Please try to stay on the topic and remember also that there are many who are struggling through all kinds of challenges. Let's all be kind and thoughtful with our comments please! :D