What can health coaching do for you?
Coaching will transform your life! I provide many practical tools that will help motivate you, as I support you, to become the best you possible. Here are a few measurable benefits:
- Increase energy
- Reduce fat
- Reduce inflammation
- Improve sleep
- Reduce stress
- Balance hormones
- Lower blood pressure
- Stabilize glucose levels
- Improve cognitive ability
- Increase sports/exercise performance
- Create a healthier body, mind, and soul
- Help you beat addictive behaviors
Included in your coaching program:
- Health evaluation which includes spiritual, mental, and physical health, as well as an evaluation of your sleep habits.
- Goal setting
- Customized research and nutrition resources
- Quick, easy, healthy whole food recipes
- Practical information on making simple life changes
- Encouragement, accountability, and follow-up
- A safe, effective exercise program
- Create synergy and structure
- Help you set goals and stay on top of them
- Assist you in making better decisions
- Motivate and inspire you with new ideas
- Teach you to formulate and implement your life’s passions
- Help you identify and attain your purpose
- Help redesign your life for maximum productivity and health
- Partner with you in problem-solving
- Increase your energy
- Unleash a happier and more productive you
- Be a better employer, employee, partner, spouse, parent, and grandparent
What Do I Specialize In?
I have education, experience, and expertise in family dynamics, blended families, divorce recovery, child-raising, transitions, grief and loss, sleep deprivation, crisis, hardship, stress reduction, substance abuse and treatment, legacy, teenagers, nutrition and body-mind-soul-wellness, spiritual void, and self-defense.
Who works with a coach?
People who are struggling through a balancing act between their professional and family lives as they maintain and improve their overall health.What is worked on?
How Do I Coach?
- Integration of business and personal life for balance
- Turning around difficult situations
- Achieving maximum performance at work or play
- Handling problems
- Making key decisions and designing strategies
- Prioritizing actions and projects
- Catching up and staying ahead
- Increasing your productivity
- Creating healthier relationships with family and friends
Coaching is delivered during regular, weekly sessions by telephone. I individualize each person's needs so it just depends. Sometimes coaching is done in a one-day intensive. You bring an agenda of what you want to work on and I help you solve problems and make the most of opportunities. I help provide the structure and support so you can achieve whatever you need in the above-mentioned areas to be a more productive and healthier person in body, mind, soul.
Don't wait! You know you need this and you can't afford NOT to do it!